Monday, November 18, 2013

Ghost Sighting in Fayetteville?




I've been living in Fayetteville, North Carolina on going nearly 20 years due to my on going affiliation with the US military.  Over the course of these years, I've been exposed to various sort of stories of  paranormal activity realm.
  There's one story in particular which draws to my attention.  It's a story which deals with an apparition of a man seen wearing in a yellow rain jacket, kinda of like the one that the Gordon the Fisherman would wear, as seen in the frozen food advertisements. People claimed to have seen this alleged apparition in Fayetteville, in the historic downtown Haymount District, right around the vicinity of the Historic Train station.

  He's been seen around the tracks, by the train outside landing covered waiting area.  He has even been seen, of all things,  at in fast food restaurant, which is located somewhere that general area.
 there. For the sake of attracting unwanted, unneeded attention at that particular restaurant,  I'm not going to mention what restaurant this is.   There are even stories coming from people, who were ordering something off the menu, and out from the corner of their eye, they saw this man in a yellow rain coat. When they actually turn to get a clearer view of him, he's gone. He's been seen in the store, through the store window from the inside looking out, and outside the store.

  I found myself there a few years ago, on a weekend. For what occasion, I cannot recall, but I know that I had my children with me. We went to that restarant and ordered something off the menu. Remembering the story, I asked, what I presume to be the manager there. I asked if she heard about the ghost of the man in the yellow rain jacket. She, surprisingly so said she did. I asked her if she's
 seen him, while working at that restaurant, and she said no. She said that she's been working there for several years and not seen him.

  After hearing this, I was begining to doubt the entire story of this supposingly seen ghost.  I'm not going to write it off just yet. Maybe, if you're there at the right place and the right time, maybe , just maybe,  you'll see him.

  I wouldn't consider one self lucky if you do happen to see him.  It's probably just for the best to leave those sort of unexplainable things alone.  I inquired about it once when I was in that vicinity , and once was enough for me.

http://www.ci.fayetteville.nc.us/
http://www.ghostsofamerica.com

No comments:

Post a Comment